Today I want to say thank you. Thank you for being here and being a part of my community. When we come together, even virtually, we create the space and support to grow and evolve. Collectively we raise our vibration so that together we can contribute to the raising the consciousness of all. In Sanskrit the word kula means community of the heart, an intentional tribe, clan or family. Every one of you here certainly feels like my kula.
Over the past several months, my team and I have been working hard behind the scenes on a new website and some exciting offerings that will be launched soon. A few of the (free!) things we have in the works include:
- The Shakti Oracle (this summer)
- Prioritizing Pleasure Webinar (this summer)
- Embracing Shakti Movement ~ 13 Day Journey (starts September 10th)
And so a couple of quick things in anticipation of lots of new and exciting content coming your way…
1. Please make sure that my emails are not sitting all sad and lonely in your spam or promotions folder. Just drag over this email into your main folder and voila, you will find them easily when they arrive.
2. If there is anything I can do to make your experience and our community better, please let me know and email me.
And to show my gratitude for letting me show up in your inbox each week, please enjoy this short video where I lead you through the Deerga Pranayama. Watch it and breathe with me – I guarantee you are going to feel amazing!