Your work would entail:
- Overseeing retreat and teacher training planning and organization
- Connecting/interacting with clients
- Brand development
- Communication management and scheduling including newsletters and social media
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan for offerings and events
- Website optimizing (content)
- Helping to build business operating systems (summaries of tasks and services provided to have clear systems in place)
- Working together virtually on upcoming courses, projects and other on-line offerings
The perfect candidate will excel at these tasks and our collaboration will allow each of us to focus on our zones of excellence and genius. I am looking for a long term relationship that will flourish and be mutually beneficial. An interest/aptitude and experience in yoga, health and wellness a bonus. This part-time position (starting at 4-8 hours per week and increasing gradually over time – possibly up to 15-20 hours a week) opens in March, and it offers flexible working hours, a competitive hourly rate, training bonuses, and unpaid leave and vacation (as requested). I will be fully supportive of your schedule and projects so that we can both be successful doing the things we love.
The ideal candidate will have/be …
- Previous experience with online business
- Familiarity with my work and a strong understanding of my mission and goals
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and make decisions on my behalf, when required
- An eye for design — you don’t need to be a graphic designer, but you’re able to see the format, design and layout of my branding and use it as needed
- Creative in nature, good with details – including research, taking photographs, finding images, overseeing project set-ups
- Ability to think objectively and summarize important takeaways from calls or project, create key notes, and list and prioritize action items
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly
- Reliable and dedicated
I will be accepting applications until the New Moon on February 15th, 2018. If you would like to be considered, please fill out this application form: https://form.jotform.
I’ll contact you with more details and a request to interview (via email) if I think we’d be a good match!